What's It Good For?
Trowel Crete is recommended for heavy traffic areas, forklift traffic and steel wheel equipment production areas.
Trowel Crete is Not Recommended for immersion application for Acids & Chemicals.
|Reagent||Chemical Resistance Rating|
|1,1,1 trichloroethane||8 Hour Term Splash Spill|
|5% Acetic Acid||2 Hour Term Splash Spill|
|10% HC 1 (aq)||8 Hour Term Splash Spill|
|10% Sodium Hydroxide||8 Hour Term Splash Spill|
|10% Sulfuric Acid||2 Hour Term Splash Spill|
|50% Sodium Hydroxide||8 Hour Term Splash Spill|
|Ethyl Alcohol||2 Hour Term Splash Spill|
|Methanol||2 Hour Term Splash Spill|
|Skydrol||2 Hour Term Splash Spill|
|Xylene||2 Hour Term Splash Spill|
- Color stability may be affected by environmental conditions such as high humidity or chemical exposure.
- Epoxy products are not UV color stable and may discolor if exposed to certain types of light such as sodium vapor lighting.
- Colors may vary from batch to batch due to variations in the silica filler.
- Mortar colors are not from our standard color chart.
- Substrate Temperature must be 50℉ above dew point
- For chemical exposure areas, we recommend a suitable topcoat to reduce porosity and chemical migration.
- All new concrete must be cured for at least 30 days prior to application.
- Applications Instructions will be included with your order.
- Test data based on neat resin.
- Physical properties are typical values and not specifications.
None Required. For increased performance and reduced porosity, topcoat with FF1940 or FF195
Maintenance & Repair Solutions
If you have the crew to "DIY," we'll help you with the supplies