What's It Good For?
A high strength, non sag adhesive that's excellent for vertical and overhead bonding as well as bonding hardened concrete and other materials to hardened concrete. Anchor Adhesive 52 can also be used as an adhesive system for anchoring deformed tie bars and smooth dowel bars. Used in conjunction with EM 5-2 Liquid, it is ideal for crack injection. Additionally this adhesive is moisture insensitive; use on dry, damp, or wet surfaces.
Benefits Of Using Anchor Adhesive 52
- No large capital expense
- Eliminates material waste
- Saves time
- Unlimited dispense point
- Eliminates aerated mix
- No cleanup solvent needed
- Reduces health hazards
- Little operator skill needed
- Low Maintenance
- Increased productivity
To anchor bolts, dowels and pins, use Anchor Adhesive 52 neat. For efficient transfer of stress, the hole should be no greater in diameter than 1/4 inch larger than the bar to be embedded. The depth of embedment is typically 10 to 15 bar diameters.
Concrete substrates must be sound, clean, and free from dust, curing or parting compounds, oil, waxes, impregnations, and foreign particles. Substrate temperature must not be below 40℉
Dispense Instructions (HP™ Pneumatic Gun)
- Remove protective nose caps from the cartridge.
- Load cartridge into air gun.
- Attach air hose (0 psi).
- Open valve to equalize pistons. Allow both products (A&B) to flow from cartridge nose.
- Close valve and attach static mixer.
- Regulate to 80 – 125 psi.
- Open valve to dispense material.
- Close valve, leave the mixer on and put back on the shelf. Allow mixer to act as a seal.
Maintenance & Repair Solutions
If you have the crew to "DIY," we'll help you with the supplies